Senior Full-stack Engineer Closed
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer at NextPay you own and drive the development of the technology behind our fintech products. We are a very lean startup, and so you’ll be dipping your hands in practically every corner of our tech stack.
The ideal candidate is able to understand how to work the balance between using cutting-edge and battle-tested technology, and is able to prioritize speed of building things without compromising security. You will be working very closely with our UX and UI design team.Apply for this position
What you gotta do
- Develop front end website architecture.
- Design user interactions on web pages.
- Develop back end website applications.
- Create servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- See through a project from conception to finished product.
- Design and develop APIs.
- Meet both technical and consumer needs.
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Contribute to the growth of the team and culture by helping us refine the product, team process, and being your awesome self.
Our ideal candidate has...
You must be familiar with ideally, most of the current technology stack that we use:
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Hashicorp Products (e.g. Terraform)
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and employee stock options as well as extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture