Accounts Manager Closed
We are looking for an Account Manager to help us grow the company by creating and managing relationships and accounts with existing and new clients.
The Account Manager will work together with a small, close-knit team to onboard new clients and help deliver any insight and feedback from clients to help in the development of the product. Tasks will involve project/client management, strategic planning, sales support, and light marketing on social channels. The ideal candidate is independent, resourceful, and is not shy to talk to new and potential clients to form new connections.
This is a full-time remote employment position (you’ll be working from home). As such, a stable internet connection is necessary.Apply for this position
What you gotta do
- Generate new leads and onboard clients into the NextPay platform via email, video calls, social platforms, etc.
- Be the main point of contact for addressing existing customers’ inquiries
- Identify opportunities to grow the business through collaboration, partnerships, or any point of contact
- Conduct video demos of our platform to onboard new clients
- Collect and distill feedback from clients to hand over to the product team
- Help forecast and track client account metrics
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions, correspondence, and needs.
- Contribute to market strategy by monitoring market trends, customer feedback, and products/services in similar spaces
- Contribute to the growth of the team and culture by helping us refine the product, team process, and being your awesome self
Our ideal candidate has...
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in related role/s
- A stable internet connection and can function well remotely and independently
- Solid experience with project management, sales, marketing, customer service, and/or account management (process-driven and problem solving skills)
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills; not too shy to chat, contribute to discussions, and ask questions
- Good English/Filipino communication and presentation skills
- Endurance and perseverance in the process of following up on leads
- Familiarity with online tools (Messaging Apps, Google Docs, etc.) and Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- A “Growth Mindset” and eagerness to learn and receive constructive feedback at a fast-paced environment
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and employee stock options as well as extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture